Some Kind Of Worm Some Kind Of Worm

Keep making more of these. I love the subtle direction and dark humor.

Malt Liquor Factory Malt Liquor Factory

Rivals all other flash videos

Patrick Gets A Haircut Patrick Gets A Haircut

Amazing

Some thing about it man, It's just great.

Narutosucks89889 responds:

Thanks Im glad you liked my great animation I made

100th 100th

Amazing

I thoroughly enjoyed this game a lot. The game play is simple but the whole balloon twist makes it so unique. Great music and great animations as well!

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Great and not too challenging, but a little short

I really liked the original idea here. A fun game that deserved the front page promotion, as well. I liked how it wasn't so challenging I would rip my hair out, but hard enough to make me try. Thanks for the medal ptz!

Building Blaster Building Blaster

Wow man!

Seriously, this is one of the best, most ADDICTING games I have ever played! The last time I felt this amount of joy was from stick arena, but I think this game is bringing me even more joy. It is so simple, but extremely awesome. 5/5.

365 - PABON 365 - PABON

I really like the ambiance of this track. The music itself is also pretty good.

AEPfx responds:

March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa] March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa]

Cool

Not bad, I like the flow full style. Good job, I can tell you worked hard :)

Artard Artard

Wow

This song is really repetitive and gets old real fast. Not a good mix of sounds.

The drums are ok, but they need a singer and a guitarist. This isn't punk, it's techno rock.

dr1v3n responds:

Um, i can't sing. I do all this shit from a computer. I don't own any real drums. and i never claimed this song to be "punk" so i don't know why you're bothering to tell me it's not

Bull Bull

Huh?

Wow so many good reviews, how is that? I am not an artist and I could easily draw that. This is a very basic drawing and if the majority of users give this positive scores then I see no hope in the art industry of newgrounds.

ethliam responds:

other people liked it

Scene line drawing Scene line drawing

Cool

You seem to have a really steady hand. The basic drawings are really nice, clear, and linear like real life, but there isn't enough "life" in the picture, if you know what I mean. There first of all isn't any color, and certaim areas need some extra detail like the sky and the ground. A good picture though for an in school hand drawn.