View Profile TrantaLocked

All 43 Movie Reviews

11 w/ Responses

Keep making more of these. I love the subtle direction and dark humor.

Rivals all other flash videos

Amazing

Some thing about it man, It's just great.

Narutosucks89889 responds:

Thanks Im glad you liked my great animation I made

Wow

I could make this flash in my sleep with ms paint. Just because you are some big shot doesn't mean you deserve to have crappy ass flashes be passed with good scores.
It's like B all over again.

I've made better flashes and none made it through, and now just because Poozy made this piece of crap it gets through. It deserves to be deleted.

Well done

I loved this video. The voice acting was brilliant, the animation was really great, and the characters are all unique and cool. 5/5; should have a higher score than 3.85.

CatFat responds:

Thanks alot!
i only wish it was viewed a bit more :P

Honestly

I enjoyed this more than Tarboy, and that is saying some thing.

Wow!

Once again, another epic stick animation. I reviewed your first episode begging for another one, and I got my wish! I can't wait for the conclusion.

:0 <3

Technically, this deserves it's place in best submissions (7th) because it is not as well animated or constructed as the other ones, but this one made me laugh the most out of all of the top winners. I gave this a 5, and again it doesn't really deserve that but it is just so amazing I couldn't resist. Thank you for making my day.

AHH!

I can't believe this... really. I never thought I would actually find a GOOD Star Syndicate flash! This is a great collection of eye popping graphics and awesome music. Even though it has no point or storyline, it was freaking amazing. I REALLY want to give it a 5/5, but honestly a lot of the hype was from the music, and music is not from you, but from the music artists. I will give this a 4/5, but a HIGH 4/5, so in my review I will say 9/10.

Starberry responds:

shut up dude

Interesting

This was very funpeditive! It was the same basic thing the whole time, but the background got more fun every second and the music fit well. I liked the little blob's expressions, also. Some how I must give this a 4/5. It would seem this flash deserves a 3/5, but some thing about it is more unique than other repetitive flashes.

Why the hate? Where is the love?

Male