100th 100th

Amazing

I thoroughly enjoyed this game a lot. The game play is simple but the whole balloon twist makes it so unique. Great music and great animations as well!

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Great and not too challenging, but a little short

I really liked the original idea here. A fun game that deserved the front page promotion, as well. I liked how it wasn't so challenging I would rip my hair out, but hard enough to make me try. Thanks for the medal ptz!

Building Blaster Building Blaster

Wow man!

Seriously, this is one of the best, most ADDICTING games I have ever played! The last time I felt this amount of joy was from stick arena, but I think this game is bringing me even more joy. It is so simple, but extremely awesome. 5/5.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

Great

I laughed hard man, some funny stuff. Graphics are odd, but fit the type of game this is and the music fits the game. Like the simplicity but complexity and unique game play. 9/10 :)

Gun Justice Gun Justice

COOL

Some incorrect language like "He has a AK-47" not to bad your language was nice but heres a tip: Its "An" before A,E,I,O, and U.Its "A" before all other letters.For example: Momy lets go to the store and get a Tiger! .Momy can i have a Computer?

Besides that the game was awsome!

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Awsome!

This is really an awsome game.Its so fun and addictive.its really hard to stop once you have gotten into it.I give 5/5 or 10/10.

(gave humor 8 because its sounds hilarious when they die and make that noise)

Playing Field 2 Playing Field 2

WOW!

Lol thats freeking funny.That game is so awsome! i love how i can kill stick figures with lighting and stuff :D

Chrome Chrome

It was cool

I liked it,but the options menu and the intructions menu didnt work.I figured out how to press space at the last level,but still,fix the intructions menu.Also it was to short,atleast have like 20 levels.But it was a great preview to a good game you couldve made.Unless you call 3 levels a game :(

BeastRex responds:

yes i know the menu doesn't work fully, but im working on it, and i didn't tell people how to use space because if you use it by a wall or hole, it classes you as touching those things, and in the case of a hole, makes the game restart, i was aiming for 10 levels, not including the trainig level for the demo version 100 for the full version, keep checking back for that ill constantly keep updating this game so!

Gateway Gateway

Help

What am i supposed to do when he cant reach the pathway across the screen? I cant figure it out! Besides that,the game was awsome and i will always remember it

All Ferrets Must Die All Ferrets Must Die